I realized last week that this blog had close to 1.5 million page views and it has left me awe, especially considering the fact that I was inactive for most part of the year.
Therefore I've decided to start giving away at least one of the items that I've featured or reviewed on this blog on a monthly basis. The giveaway is open internationally for now however, if this happens to change, I'm going to let you guys know.
The giveaway winner will be selected from the comment section of the different posts that I've published within a month, so yes, winners will be selected through comments that they have left. This is the only way that I can at least give an identity to the people who visit this blog.
- Comments should not in any way make reference to the said giveaway, they will not even go through moderation. Kindly send any questions you have concerning the giveaway to my email address.
- Comments left without a name (aka anonymous) do not qualify.
- Comments left on here asking me where products can be purchased, in states or places where I do not live in, will not qualify. However if they are phrased in such a way that they address other visitors on this blog, people who might possibly know, then they do qualify.
- Comments asking me for information that I've already provided within a post will not qualify.
- Comments that are rude, abusive or contain any type of bullying will also not qualify.
- The winner will be selected randomly and not based on the quality or niceness of the comment left.
- The winner will be announced on the last day of every month on TWITTER and on FACEBOOK and NOT ON THIS BLOG. These platforms make this type of announcements very easy and also allow for quick direct messaging.
- Winners will be required to confirm their identity by leaving a comment containing their email address under a post provided on announcement, using the same account and name that they used in the winning comment (don't worry, the comment containing the email address will be deleted shortly after an email has been sent to the provided email address, this should not take long).
- The winner will be expected to do this within three days, if he or she fails to do so, another winner will be selected and announced on the fourth day.
Sadly I will be unable to giveaway foundations, powders and concealers since they require matching, however, every other thing, including products that I use to create makeup looks within the month could possibly be won.
The winner of this month's giveaway is:
Maranatha Egure. The price is the Nars Audacious lipstick in Dominique, pictured in this post, it retails for £24.
Kindly leave a comment under this post, providing your email address.
"And the word became flesh; he pitched his tent among us and we have seen his glory, the glory of the only son coming from the father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14