- I Started off by applying one coat of Orly bonder.
- Then I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Nail polish in Bad to the bone.
- Next I cut out some tape/sellotape
- Then I applied the tape to my nails. Make sure you position the tip properly to enable you create the desired V shape.
- Next I applied Sally Hansen nail polish in black Heart on the exposed area.
- Once you've applied the black polish on about half of the nail, peel the tape off immediately.
- Wait 5 minuets and apply a fast drying top coat. I used Seche Vite fast drying top coat.
"The sun will not hurt you during the day, nor the moon during the night" Psalm 121:6