- I started off by applying one coat of Orly nail Defense waited 5 minutes and applied one coat of Orly bonder.
- Next I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Nail polish in White on (300) on all my nails
- After it dried completely I applied two coats of Forever fashion colour in No 96 and two coats of Sally Hansen nail polish in White on (300) in stripes on a makeup sponge.
- Next I gently stamped/dabbed the nail polish that I applied on the sponge directly unto my nails (minus the middle finger) till I got the desired effect. (If you feel that the polish isn't showing up properly as you apply, don't hesitate to reapply thin coats on the sponge).
- With a dotting tool dipped into the Forever fashion colour in No 96 I created random dots on my my middle finger
- Then I applied two coats of seche vite fast drying top coat on all my nails. This will give your manicure needed shine and help the colours blend perfectly.
- I finished off by cleaning my nail area and cuticles with acetone and a nail brush. You can clean up with nail polish remover and some cotton buds. I prefer to use actone (or nail disslover) for clean ups because acetone gets the polish off faster.
Happy Independence Day!!
I pray that things get better than they are, I pray for peace. I pray that one day, this country will be used to others as an example of what it is to achieve the impossible. Nigeria has so much potential! I pray that we all realise our dreams of a better tomorrow.
"Create a pure heart in me, O God, and put a new and loyal spirit in me" Psalm 51:10