HOW TO :
- I started off by applying one coat of Orly nail defense
- Next I applied one coat of orly bonder
- After that I applied two coats of Barry M nail polish in Bright purple (303)
- Next taking a gold striper polish by Jordana called Golden artist (509) , I gently applied the colour to my nails starting from the bottom to slightly past the middle. I used a striper because I wanted the gold polish to fade out towards the end and with a striper precision is guaranteed.
- I finished by applying one coat of Seche vite fast drying top coat